Non-profit entities present complex risk exposures and financial challenges. As much as you share in common with your for-profit counterparts, there remains a world of difference in terms of priorities and values—as well as the risks and compliance issues you face.
That’s why USI Kibble & Prentice fields a team of experts dedicated to meeting the range of concerns that impact non-profit organizations and their missions. Our team draws on the knowledge of our professionals in all our practice areas in creating comprehensive solutions. We work to satisfy your risk management needs and employee benefits objectives, always cognizant of the financial constraints you face.
Throughout USI Kibble & Prentice’s 40-year history, we have worked alongside non-profit organizations like yours to secure the specialized coverages and structures that will best accommodate your needs. We represent numerous non-profits throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Your team of dedicated professionals stays on top of the regulatory and compliance issues that impact your organization’s welfare and objectives to help you keep pace. Our non-profit clients include:
• Cultural and civic organizations
• Family and child welfare organizations
• Human services organizations
• Educational institutions, museums and libraries
• Vocational and transitional living providers
• Medical clinics, facilities, healthcare and medical research organizations
We believe it is our corporate responsibility to support the community within which we operate. We direct this support through financial contributions, employee volunteerism and leadership service. Every employee has the ability to take five hours a month in paid leave in service to the causes of his or her choice.
Over the years, USI Kibble & Prentice has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to scores of local organizations. In 2015 alone, we contributed in excess of $600,000 to more than 170 organizations based in the Pacific Northwest. At the same time, at least 60% of our associates regularly volunteered their time to over 120 different organizations. Nearly 15% of our associates hold leadership, board or committee positions with regional non-profits.
Whether you operate regionally, nationally or internationally, you will be fully served by your USI Kibble & Prentice team. As a subsidiary of USI, we have access to a national network of experts in 66 offices across 24 states as additional resources.
While other brokerages may service accounts from distant offices on the other side of the country, our management, operational and sales leadership remains empowered locally to make independent decisions in your best interests. Your local service team members know you, and stand ready to assist you.
• Professional liability
• Property and casualty
• Employment practices liability
• Directors and officers liability
• Employee benefits program design, consulting, communication and administrative services
• Executive benefits services
• Life, disability and long-term care insurance programs
• Voluntary benefits
• Plan benchmarking and modeling
• Local administration
• Consolidated plan-level reporting, audit support and 5500 reports
• One-on-one investment advice
• Personal insurance and risk management